UG

Dibor
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Best toner EVER ☀️

This toner makes my skin so so soft! I’m in love with this - I reordered after 3 days 😂 I was worried about the 4 different oils in the formula (having oily skin) but this doesn’t leave any greasy residue at all. It’s absorbed perfectly to a dry finish, and I can do 2 layers no pbm. Now let’s talk about this awesome formula for hyperpigmentation - lots of proven effective ingredients: liquorice root extract, niacinamide, Tranexamic acid, 2 vit C derivatives (ascorbic acid and 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid), turmeric extract and arbutin!!! And then, it’s not over! They added soothing and anti-ageing ingredients: bifida ferment, panthenol, ceramide NP and 2 peptides !!! This is such a fab inci list, what a great toner! This is an hydrating/soothing/ brightening solution for my AM and PM routine - I don’t need Vit C serum in the morning - just this and sunscreen and I’m ready to go!! Time and mover saver ladies and gents - Well done Missha!! ☺️ Like if you like!

392e0743-4c90-4aa3-bba6-5a1424710eff
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My wife has dark spot for years and this product’s ingredients targetting for dark spots. She likes it cz it making the skin smooth and is very mild. Vit.C is very good anti oxidants for skin. Its quality is very good and the quantity as well. She loves the effect . And will add it to her daily twice a day facial routine . The price is very good for the quantity,. so its gona be a long time for her to use so its really fair price. She loves the flavor-smell and the texture of the product too. Will definitely buy again in the future.

bb5f984e-9bd2-43f0-acc4-3c62f075ec0f
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The texture and feel of this is wonderful on my skin—it has a slight citrus scent which is nice. I use this more like an essence—I can’t see the point of putting this on a cotton pad only to lose half the product on the pad. The ingredient list is absolutely incredible and I’ll definitely be repurchasing and buying other products from the line to address my sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Highly recommend!

de5fe8a0-7787-4991-b3bd-09b8131e9bd8
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I really love every single thing from this Vita C line .. this product really brightness your skin but you need to keep using it if you want to see some difference and I think it is suitable even for the sensitive skin types.. Quality of packing and size is really good and it will last you

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Go ahead now and order this toner I’m not kidding not exaggerating, this toner is one of the best toners I’ve ever used , I’ve been using it for 2 wks and I can tell my skin is glowing, bright and healthy, I use it on my thighs and privates too , I can see a good difference and the area is much smoother too.!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I have repurchased this Missha toner multiple times. While I also use a separate vitamin c serum, I like to use this toner after cleansing but before I apply any serums. It leaves my skin soft, hydrated, and with a nice glow. It has a lot of skin soothing ingredients that my skin loves (Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin) as well as brighteners (Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, Licorice Root Extract, Lactobionic Acid). I rotate through several toners, but this is one that I always keep in the rotation.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use this for the day and missha first essence for the night. There is is turning orange or irritating on my sensitive skin. Non sticky and quite refreshing. I pour about 1 tsp on my palm and press into the skin. I also have a small spray bottle for refreshing on the go. I do know vitamin C is sensitive to sunlight, and not sure the yellow tinted bottle is enough protections I keep all my vitamin C stuff in the cabinet just too be safe. The toner is also yellow, but no stain and no smell. Sensitive skin approved!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like the scent and flavor it’s citrus and very mild. I use it after hard cleanser to balance my combi skin. The size and package is okay. The ingredients are perfect. My age is 33 and I think it’s good for me. The quality is good for this price.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This toner feels wonderful, smells great, and seems to have reduced some recent acne marks within a week of use. Great price for the size! I use it in the morning after cleansing and before my moisturizer and sunscreen.