UG

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Good

The coverage is medium, which fits my skin well because I don't need much coverage (my skin is very healthy). It's a little bit greyish. I prefer pinkish or yellowish. I love the scent! It's like herbal and not too strong. The most important thing that I chose this is that it's spf 50+, which I really need in summer season. Overall, the price is reasonable for the quality.

3236e5f2-13fa-4326-b4e2-bbd6f255bd01
b96c2cbf-c1dd-4a23-a9ab-27a5802bc0a7

23 Natural Beige. I love this compact, it's a medium coverage, great for minor imperfections. I love the design with the protective cover so it wont spill out of the container if you plan on keeping it in your bag. Great as a touchup when you're out too! And it's awesome to have the extra spf protection! I will buy again!

9616f52d-4e12-421b-9931-efa426ff8ffb
0b225f0a-a7f4-4890-962e-73f8646310a7
1e3741bd-5c16-4689-99eb-959619e7d509
bc38500b-7fb9-48c2-ba87-bf55b6dc67e0
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I absolutely love this product from Missha! It has a SPF 50, which is essential in the summer. The coverage is perfect, the color and texture as well package size so that I can carry it in a purse. The quality is great and I use it daily. It doesnt have a scent. It is a great benefit and I will continue using and ordering

5b2a8be7-8e61-4e73-8124-e9856d14d6b4
Posted on May 11, 2022

Cushion of high quality! Easy texture doesn't create a feeling of heaviness, doesn't cause concern creates an even coverage. Nice scent, comfortable package, size makes it easy to take with you and use it everywhere. Color matched me perfectly, I took #23. I'll definently take it one more time!

79b9ac03-973a-488e-afc0-5482f8a0df56
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love those cushions, but I took a wrong shade. I took it for tanned days, but it’s way to orange for my fair skin. Scent: none Use: foundation Quality: great Size: usual Age: 35, fair cool skin Package: sophisticated, convenient for purse and touch ups. Benefit: light to medium coverage Color: orangy Texture: silky, creamy Concern: uneven skin

bb49badf-46ba-44eb-b243-03d76ec261c4
d348f783-e4de-4b1d-aa1a-63ed6d726252
Posted on May 23, 2022

I wasn’t sure if the color would have been good in my skin tone but I really loved it, it matched perfectly! It leaves my skin looking nice with medium coverage. The quality is really good and the scent is really mild. Would totally recommend to anyone wanting to try a cushion foundation.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I will never buy another MAC foundation again. this foundation stayed on my face for 12 hours! I worked out in it, went and ran errands in the heat in it, and even took a nap with it on. it did not budge! I can get 5 of these compacts for the price of one mac bottle. the choice is easy! update: still the best lol bought some more. favorite!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like Korean products, and they usually go well with my skin. This shade is the darker, but I wear it only in winter when I am palest. For summer it's ghostly white. The coverage and sun protection are what I value in it most. For dark winter days, this is all I need, over my moisturizer. The pad is convenient to use and spreads the product evenly and smoothly. A small amount is enough, and coverage is buildable - a blemish or discoloration vanish after the second layer.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The price is good. Missha has been well-known for its quality. Just a small amount of foundation is enough for getting a natural finish. After a long day it won’t go greyish. The coverage is also good for me.

4f593e0f-139d-4512-ae71-a5d2ad7b555e
5ba6059b-b7a3-4b34-8248-784149586988
03137240-5bbd-45c9-a5b3-fd3ebf4cf4bb
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love this stuff. The packaging is really nice, feels sturdy and is not bulky in my opinion. The foundation is lovely on the skin, only wish that the brand was cruelty free. There is no discernible scent, the shade is quite forgiving neutral in tone, and blends well with the included sponge puff applicator. I've also used my fingers, a brush and beauty sponge to apply it and it looks lovely any of these ways. Staying power is great, lasts all day until I remove it. Shade 23 is my summer shade.