UG

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have heard that Missha makes very good quality cosmetics. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend. I received three different masks as gifts. Great lineup. The woman I gave them to is very pleased and rated them positively.

Very high-quality face masks, high-quality cosmetics. My girlfriend likes them, I have bought different face masks from this brand. I got it from a promotion, I recommend it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This mask is amazing! It's so light and airy, and it fits my face perfectly. The green tea scent is very relaxing, and the mask leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I will definitely be purchasing more of these!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Soothing mask with refreshing scent, I recommend putting it in the fridge before using! I love the brand and korean skincare overall, the packaging is soo cute, my sensitive oily skin loved this product and absorbed it well and I got the work done fast bc the moisture kept me wide awake lol

AnaAna
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is great quality sheet mask. It gives deep moisturizing effect and doesn’t irritate skin. The size of the sheet is big enough to cover all face. The single use package is great for traveling or using on the go. The scent of this product is subtle, so it won’t be annoying.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This was the first sheet mask I tried from this brand and I'm impressed by how cooling and soothing it was! It has a nice scent and seems to have helped calm my sensitive skin. I would definitely use this specific mask again because of its overall quality and effectiveness.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I really liked this sheet mask and I think it is great for when you need a little extra hydration. The package has a lot of serum left in it after you take out the sheet mask, so I like to use it on my hands also. For this price I think it is very good product.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love this product, it gives the skin so much moisture, such good quality and soft scent, easy to use, gentle on the skin, it has so many benefits and the packaging is so cute it’s one of my favorite productaw and I keep buying it.

e1de52b3-9094-4d7e-995a-128f3db52a72
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Ideal for oily combi skin.  Cool and not excessively moisturizes, soothes the skin, after absorption does not leave a sticky film and does not clog pores.  the complexion after application becomes much smoother - this can be seen in the mirror

95b14106-24e4-4470-aee5-fa9cadef6721