UG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The ramen feels very close to the real ramen texture, The broth is rich and very tasteful. The ingredients are artificial. the composition of the soup and the noodles are perfect. the package can hold damage if you fear it wont survive the delivery. The quality is superb. size is like other ramens

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

My top favorite meal/ ramen. It has the best quality, ingredients, & tastes. I wish the size was bigger so I could get more of it but other than that I think the package is a pretty good amount. I order about 12 which last me a hit while I’m away at school. I would buy 100 if it didn’t cost me much. Iherb if you want to send me 100 spicy beef mighty mikes I won’t complain or tell🫶🏾

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I like the flavor of this soup. The noodles are a nice consistency. Flavor is nicely balanced. Very easy to prepare. I recommend this soup to my friends and family. This is a nice line of products and seem high quality. The flavors seem very authentic. I would love more flavors.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I liked it, it was tasty for me, the noodles get nicely soft. Kids were expected more spicy flavor (like those red sauses used for Youtube videos), so they didnt enjoy it as much.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Fast delivery and my grandson enjoyed the hot ones. I had wanted to try these and I bought some not so hot ones as I dont like really spicie ones.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This spicy beef soup taste good. The noodle doesn’t taste nice, maybe it’s organic, not used to it. Will buy again during promotion.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very tasty soup. You really do not need the whole soup packet. About 3/4's works well to have a satisfying soup. The noodles are great. I like spicy and this is spicy.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The ramen itself is tasty, but i wish it could be bigger..the amount is really small..i added other noodles to it cause it wasn't enough

Not as good as the vegetarian version, but better than the chicken. Tastes good, spicy, I enjoy it as a supper. It’s easy to cook, just add hot water, stir, wait a few minutes and it’s done! I wish they’d add more noodles though.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

good product good value for money i recommend like for rewards please