UG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I give this to my boy who hates to drink vitamins and he has no problem taking as it is small to swallow. Very good product for kids who prefer tablets than liquid vitamins. In my opinion, I think maybe the zinc could be higher as the composition is kind of low for older kids.

Love these vitamins for my kids even though they're expensive. You do get what you pay for when it comes to supplements, as most of them have tons of fillers and cheap ingredients. this one is the best one I've ever found and the pills are nice and small so my kids can swallow them and they only have to take one a day. My kids health seems to be really great since we started taking these vitamins two bottles ago they haven't been sick their skin color looks normal their eyes look good and they've been in Good moods they're sleeping well they're eating well...

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I take several of the MegaFood vitamin products for digestibility and wholesomeness. Since I distrust pet foods and related products, I am now giving these to our Labrador who recently had her spleen removed and also has diabetes. One at each meal, ground up. I was giving her MegaFood Balanced B Complex, while awaiting delivery of these. I could see a distinct improvement in her energy level on the B's, however, I am not sure she is getting much benefit from these...the jury is still out. Of course this is a human vitamin, but she seems to benefit from people glucosamine, fish, flax & coconut oils, as well as digestive. When these run out, I will switch back to the B's & perhaps try MegaFood Minerals for her. 5 Star because I trust other MegaFood Vitamins for myself and partner...MegaFood Minerals, Women's Daily, Vitamin C, Vegan Protect and others I have been taking for the past 20 years. Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Started alternating this vitamin with another teen brand for my 10 year old. He was getting tired of eating “candy” (gummies and chocolates with vitamins) for breakfast every morning so we decided he’s old enough to move to a swallow vitamin. It doesn’t have too high percentages of most vitamins so I’m not as worried about giving him these as opposed to an “adult” vitamin. It’s still low in some vitamins so we give him plenty of calcium & mineral rich foods as well. I supplement this with (2,000) Vit d3 daily during covid and if he’s ever feeling a little under the weather we add a zinc & vit c liquid drop. Price is good. Quality from this company is good. We alternate vitamins since another teen brand has different percentages. This one is easy to swallow. But, it is a bit bigger than the other one. We just give one pill in the morning with breakfast. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this vitamin then please give me a thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

And its ingredients are very wonderful. It contains all the vitamins that children need, but the problem is in its taste, they never accepted it.

4ee70a91-f82b-4ec3-9c08-3f3c2a6f7a04
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Very nice product, good composition of elements and vitamins! But only recommend to give to teenagers, because small children will not like the taste of vegetables.

6f8663e3-df83-4339-a247-1cc96d46fede
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This was my daughter's first experience with swallowable vitamins. She had no trouble swallowing these. The flavor is mild and the size and thickness are great for a first swallowable vitamin. I really appreciate Megafood making these - perfect for my 9-year-old. this is our second order and I will order them more.

c3accd7d-7954-4f5c-866b-76455db032a5
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I bought these for my son who got braces a few months ago so he is not able to eat chewy gummies anymore. These vitamins have good ingredients but they taste and smell so gross. Being all natural what do you expect. My son complains every morning about taking them but he knows he has to. We have purchased them a few times now and will continue to do so until we can find something else or until he is out of braces.