UG

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've been searching for something to take after birth as I'm nursing my son almost 2 y.o. it's important to me, but I also felt I needed booster in vitamins. So far seem to work great for me and my son. Easy on my stomach. Can take in afternoon, doesn't give you that weird wired feeling like some other brands do. I'm happy with my purchase.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

These post-natal's are great for use during nursing, they contain all necessary ingredients which are from food. It's a healthy choice. They contain 120 tablets which is optimal package size. I like the superb quality and taste! I feel sad that I didn't find out about these tablets earlier.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

After thorough research, I found their compositions clean and great. I took their prenatal vitamins throughout pregnancy and continue taking their postnatal as I breastfeed the baby. The pill size may be on a larger side for some, and there is a certain odor that might be repellant to some but I am very happy with my choice. Delivered carefully packaged.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The only reason I gave it 4 starts is because it contains ingredients for increasing breast milk supply. As i have an adequate supply this gave me clogged milk ducts few times until i realized this supplement contains such an ingredients i stopped it and I'm fine. Will buy the non breastfeeding formula as the quality of this brand is TOP👍🏻

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

As a post-natal, nursing mama navigating the fourth-trimester, it's super important for me to have a clean, quality product to nourish me and my baby. The ingredients are amazing and Mega Food does a great job testing which mitigates my concerns (not all supplements are created equal!) The pills are a little large in size but if you take them with a large glass of water they go down easily.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is the best postnatal multivitamin for new and nursing mothers and babies that is supportive, wholefoods-based, and plant-based. It provides much-needed nutrients to support optimal postnatal nutrition. high quality in terms of ingredients, taste, size, and packaging. It significantly improved my energy levels, particularly in the early postpartum period. I switched from the prenatal and am very happy with the quality! I love this brand and would recommend it to anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

First time buying this, will repurchase if it’s good. Item was bubble-wrapped and well received. Like that it’s in glass bottle and has choline and biotin. Will try after birth.

125013ab-0d7a-4a72-9cc1-834a6916b1e7
b42ea335-36de-46f1-81db-18ea6416c9c5
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Magafood Postnatal Multivitamins is my favorite postnatal. I switched from another brand because I like that it has only two vitamins to take and yet has all the essential nutrients for mom and baby. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

a postnatal of good quality, take it due to a great number of vitamins. unforrunately such an ingredient as moringa didn't help with lactation much.