UG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is an excellent moisturizer that keeps my skin really smooth and soft. I’ve seen improvements in the way it looks like and I think it is due to the collagen. I like the fact that it is super nourishing but in the same time it goes into the skin immediately without leaving a sticky or greasy feeling. The scent is super pleasant. The overall quality is incredible and I highly recommend you try this if you want age prevention.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My new addiction. The texture is great and It moisturises well. One pump goes a long way. Scent is nice. I use both mornings and night. It moisture your skin for the whole day. Light frangeante which is great for sensitive skin. I use during all season. Quality is 100percent

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

this is my first time trying this lotion, so far so good , moisturizes my very dry and sensitive skin, and not greasy when applied. the smell is also not too strong, I only used a small amount, it's very moisturizing and my skin feels soft..

5989ca09-93a3-4913-b9fe-9f129b5b5082
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Super value for money due to its size. Works well to smoothen lines. I use it above my serums to seal them in at night. It’s absorbed by morning. I won’t recommend it before makeup as the texture is thick. Smells a little plastic-ky though.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Positives: Great scent, Perfect size and sensitive texture, I moisturize everyday to benefit my old age, Top quality package. I can use it in every season. Light composition. Highly recommended

Best moisturizer I have ever used. the size is big and will last long so you will save money. the scent is really nice. the packaging is cute with the baby blue color and texture. A 100/100 product 💙

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

That's one of my favorite lotions! i am using retinol (rose bottle ) during the winter and collagen in the blue bottle during the summer! perfect quality and price combination product!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Absorbs quickly, keeps my skin feeling great all day and the few signs I do have of aging are basically invisible

fd4fa8a2-8c09-4bac-be81-5953b4ee74ba
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This one felt as least favourite among 3 ones I tried - but still great! A bit lighter feel and super great absorbency and skin does feel well moisturized

Posted on May 14, 2022

My skin is already much smoother. This has a nice scent, absorbs quickly, and seems to be improving my skin texture.