UG

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This product is amazing! I have never been so excited about a beauty mask before. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, and it has a refreshing scent that I just love. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.

a327f1b1-36d8-4243-9d76-cf10ce85a53b
7ca34923-5ebc-4140-a113-6841166d0a52
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Love it!! very high quality for sure, it helped my skin a lot, I think it's good fo every age because it is very moisturizing and gentle ! One of the best Teatree masks(:

2bc964e8-f4ef-4f77-be4b-7870d61ff87e

I absolutely love these Line Friends face masks! They are by far the best I've ever used. Not only do they make my skin feel amazing, but they also smell great. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great face mask!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This is one of the first sheet masks i've tried years ago when i started my obsession with K-beauty! The packaging is cute, size of sheet is good, fits well on the face. The smell is very fresh and not annoying while using it. It leaves skin moisturized and soft. Good for all ages with acne prone skin. I will never not recommend this mask!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I got this for my boyfriend and it did wonders to his skin! It helped with the redness of a recent breakout and helped manage his oily skin. 10/10 I will definitely be re-purchasing this again!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This really helps calm down my acne! It's my go-to when I have breakouts. The scent isn't too strong, but I personally find it very calming.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Love teatree whenever my skin is being stubbornly red and irritated. This cute packaging edition was hard to resist. A good quick fix to soothe and calm breakouts and redness.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I used it once so I can't tell about its long term effect. I loved it as it didn't irritate my sensitive skin, has a weak scent, and it moisturizes the skin overnight so you wake up with a glowing skin🤗

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It’s a cute packaging and a good mask. My skin feels much more hydrated after using the product. It is also easy to use. Recommend!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It’s a cute packaging and a good mask. My skin feels much more hydrated after using the product. It is also easy to use, just put it your face while watching tv.