UG

Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Medi-Peel is a great brand for me because it’s products are as effective but more affordable compared to high street brands. This essence absorbs quickly and thanks to its composition really leaves my skin moisturised and brighter. I have recently started using this product: I apply at night on bare skin as the first step of my beauty regime, so I cannot comment yet on the long term effects, but from the very first use my skin appeared brighter and my dark spot less noticeable. With long term use hopefully I will be able to achieve even greater results. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks! 😊

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Tried for a few days and the essence is light and easily absorbed into the skin. Potential effective product to try sand will buy again if shows to be effective in weeks!

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I can't believe for this price I can get all these ingredients in one product! it's a very easy to spread light lotion moisturizing but sinks in quickly this has everything in it to lighten and brighten also anti-aging this is going to be a keeper!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The list of ingredients is exceptional. I do not recommend it if you have sensitive skin, because it contains perfume and can irritate the skin.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Clean ingredients so that's a good start and seeing that most serums are only 30ml this is a decent amount as well. can't say anything about the effectiveness of whitening yet, gueessing it'll take a while

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I'm still testing it, but for now it's beautiful, it really gives a brightening effect

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Non-greasy serum quickly absorbs into the skin to soften the look of fine lines, deep wrinkles, and quenches dry skin

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I really love this essence. It moisturizes and brightens up the skin. The product is gentle and good for sensitive skin. Will buy again

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great product. Great for the skin. Persistence is required to see results. fair price. I will buy it again.