UG

CynWatt
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Hydrating, Plumping → REFRESHED EYES

These eye patches contain a variety of superstar ingredients: different types of HA, collagen, CoQ10, shea butter and a full spectrum of peptides. Peptide is known for its ability to lead skin to a firmer, younger-looking state. I like to keep the jar in the refrigerator and the coldness of the patch helps to depuff my under eye. They are very hydrating, plumping and thus help to make the undereye areas look more refreshed. As far as dark circles or volume loss, i don't see any improvements at all. Peptides may help to improve the look of fine lines around the eyes but retinoid/retinol is still far more beneficial in slowing down/diminishing eye wrinkles, IMO. Peptide is a great addition tough. Anyway, the material of the patch is very silky, thick, cushiony, adhere well to skin and each of them is fully immersed in essence. If you have a tiring day or lack of sleep, your eyes will be happy with these patches 😊

386d83ca-e01c-4a42-aa6f-1869c19fdca9
1e801cac-ec25-41aa-8757-1ead5d65e8cb
830d084f-c18a-469c-b42a-b03c3f6c4764
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Nice product,hydrating skin ,easy to use ,good smell,moisturize ,gentle ,good for sensitive skin under the eyes,comfortable package,can use for all age,size fit well,good quality ,nice composition,frequency well,benefit-your eye look beautiful ,scent nice ,I like the product and will buy again .Also I want to try other products of this brand

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My favorite patches are the black ones. Only after them do I see firmer and hydrated skin. I use them on the area under the eyes but also on the forehead (that is, where I have wrinkles). The only minus that I don't like is that it leaves a film on the face after I remove them, then when I apply the cream it becomes lint. But I accept because I like their effect.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

They do not slip off when you walk. They are very hydrating. Barely any fragrance. Very beneficial for your skin in the morning if you keep them cool in the fridge.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I've tried many different ones, but these are excellent. Hold tightly on the face, do not slip, help to remove puffiness and give a fresh and well-groomed look!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Try these for firs time, but i love them as the other eye patches from the same brand. These have peptides, which is good for the skin.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

very nice eye patches. my eyes looks very refresh and smooth after each use.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I love it. It helps me a lot to reduce the redness around my eyes

Posted on May 31, 2022

The effect isnt dramatic but i do think they have lightened my under eye area, they are also nicely hydrating.