UG

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Beneficial for acne scars

It has been a week since I am using mederma, and I can already see a difference in my pitted acne scars. I use it at night before sleeping and only on my acne scars. The quality is good, which should be due to price and the ingredients are providing benefits! The packaging is tube like and when applied on particular area, it feels tight in that area, but it drys fast. Overall I would recommend to try this product out!

f1262ecf-17f6-470e-a8ae-ea8b4a2ca919
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I had an accident back in January and needed a skin graft- apart from the graft, I have so many incision sites and scars- Since I started using this product, I noticed a huge difference- my scars were so hard and they're already starting to soften, only 4 weeks in! I mainly add it at night before sleeping, and then massage my scars with some oil during the day.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have 3 keloid scars from a surgery I had 20 years ago. I was in search of an ointment / cream / gel to flatten out the scars, but no luck with what was available locally. I read reviews and did some research, and decided to buy the gel. Though I feel it’s a bit on the expensive side for the size, but I feel it works as my scars have been noticeably smaller for the 5 days I have been using it. The texture is very smooth (dissolves easily), and slight smell.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Mederma is a fantastic product. I used it the first time for an adult circumcision and have to say it was brilliant. At the time it was still the regular that needed 3-4 x a day application. Now i am thrilled to have the advanced version. Just had surgery in my chest and within days it lightened the color, softened the scar and made it look so much lighter. Fantastic product!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

BOTTOM LINE - the product works with MULTIPLE DAILY applications and it takes MONTHS for the results to show, much longer than what the Mederma manufacturer states (It will probably be well over a year by the time my scars fully resolve - but that's better than having the scars, right?). Mederma takes time to reduce the appearance of the scar, it must be applied religiously 3-4 times a day, and I can't stress this enough--it takes A LOT of patience. Over the years I have had several burn scars disappear almost entirely with the help of Mederma, although I did exfoliate the area (once the injury was completely healed) in addition to using the product. I will add that I've tried exfoliating a scar without the aide of Mederma and it was not as effective.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I used the gel on my burn scar and it faded away after 4 weeks use the gel texture is nice and dries out quickly the size is good and lasts a lot you need to apply a thin layer only i am very satisfied I wish the price was cheaper though

Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is good easy application and absorption feel is very light it’s gel I’m using it for scars and it works well I’m keep using it tell my scars demolish effective on reducing the scat size I’m using derma roller to enhance the benefits ingredients works well

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So far it seems good. It's hard to tell at this stage as there hasn't been a significant change. I am about a month in, but with irregular use as I am using in conjunction with other products. It does sometimes feel warm an leave a sticky residue, so I tend to only use it at home or at night before bed. I wouldn't recommend for day use outside of the house but I don't think that effects the efficacy or value.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer recently and will undergo surgery next month. Ordered this in the hopes of lightening the scar. I’m only 34 so hopefully it won’t scar so dark.

a91f37bb-c045-4ed0-96cf-24a478555299
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have been using this gel on my Thyroidectomy scar and it has been great. It dries out nicely and acts as a barrier protecting the scar as it heals further.

9ad640ca-c200-46e9-a7ec-677e72d1d6de