UG

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Good

Gives a nice dewy look. Needs some build-up and blending. I use it when don't want to wear makeup but I like to add some color to my Cheeks, and a lip balm. Gives an effortless almost natural glow. Only downside is that it doesn't last long.

4fb3aed9-284a-4759-9577-64959f8093ab
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love the Rose Flush colour, perfect for adding a touch of color to my cheeks in a way that looks quite natural. In addition, I also use it to add a touch of color to my lips and as a subtle eyeshadow. I would like to highlight its simple application, since it is enough to spread it with the fingertips and how practical it is to take it anywhere with its format. It is ideal with a single product to illuminate my face.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I yet didn't try it on my face but I tried on the hand.loos very nice, if u put a lot it will look more dominant color ,so it depends how u like it. the size is very small .but the quality seems doos enough.

a5e4e44c-6abd-4b19-844f-3db36070f6ec
4aef9f7a-230d-4162-8938-16b7e5769884
07adb497-47a4-4b6d-bdfa-607d99fcfa9f
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It's definitely more of a gel than a cream. The colour is a medium warm rose. If you have dark skin, this isn't going to show up very much at all. It blends out well and looks natural.

Zuleika83
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Always preferred tube blushes. The colour is good and you can layer on for stronger colour.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The tube is smaller than I excepted but it’s nice

b01f1233-5fbf-4069-8ca4-710b716de57f
Posted on May 22, 2022

There no scent in it You can use it as a lip tint also I didn’t like the quality so much there’s better in my opinion The size is small But The color is nice

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very very ver very good Very very ver very good

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I love it so much but too small size i love to use it everyday

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It gives such a nice color with a little bit of highlighter on it! Perfect for the make up no make up kinda look!