UG

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Really good performance for the price

Wasnt expecting anything but turned out to be a great cream. My first Maryann purchase and I went on to buy and try the other creams. But this is by far the best. I will reorder after finishing the rest. It absorbs very well and I use it on my face too but oniy at night!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Scent is okay, doesn't linger and not strong smelling. Easily absorbed and not sticky at all. One pump is enough to cover the whole face down to my neck and chest area, even to my shoulders! I love the packaging - matches the product colours and surface area of it well utilised. Really like how my skin feels after using it, even the next day. Moisturised and supple.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I've never had a facial moisturizer that felt so rich and soothing, that didn't clog my pores or make me look shiny! My skin looks and feels so happy in the morning after I use it at bedtime. I am using this cream both morning and night on my face, neck and chest, and plan to buy more. This cream has been the perfect companion to prescription Retin-A, which is very irritating and drying.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve used this product before and noticed a great difference in my skin. Very smooth and has help a lot on my wrinkly double chin. Will continue to use this product. It also doesn’t have a strong scent but very appealing. To me the quality is top of the line

I have been using this product for 2 months now and have seen a lot of results. The lines on my face are diminishing making it easier for me to put on makeup and have a smooth finish especially in the chin and jawline area. I highly recommend it for anybody who is experiencing face pitting around the chin and lips and getting deep nasal lines. I use it after I wash my face before applying my makeup and at night.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have used various neck creams and spent a lot of money on more expensive products that did nothing. None of them came close to the results I have obtained with this cream. IT REALLY WORKS! I saw a huge improvement in a very short time. I apply it twice a day, morning and night. It definitely works on the neck, however I have decided to try it on my face because it also firms it. I wish I had taken a picture of the then and now. I will continue to buy and use this firming neck cream. I will never use another cream!!

2809371e-38e5-4699-bd58-9400acde72dd
2c2c8e38-95eb-48fb-a474-84074676f5c5
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Always was curious, if it is that good as the other people say. It is really great for neck and chest as you can see positive changes in skin texture, on the other hand, it is just a usual moisturizer for your face, so dont expect any significant anti-aging improvements on your face.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

What prompted me to try this Non GMO cream was its organic ingredients like aloe Vera and jojoba. Plus it’s non toxic and cruelty free which is a bonus for me. I found the cream to have a pleasant scent and nice consistency. It did left my skin feeling moisturized, hydrated and improved the texture on my face.

Posted on May 15, 2022

this is so lovely on the skin, I use it on face and neck and it is very moisturizing and smoothing will buy again for sure

Posted on May 5, 2022

Really nice product, smooth finish, skin firming. Only negative is the jar it comes in. I would like to be able to dig my finger in to get the last bits but you can’t.