UG

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Love the strawberry

I'm not a big fan of granola, but this stuff is amazing! It's so light and crispy, and the strawberry flavor is perfect. I've been eating it for breakfast every day for the past week and I'm not even sick of it yet. Definitely worth the price.

116b79cd-f76f-409d-bf46-82e78a39201f
9a0a8a3c-3d28-441c-bba3-b359038abfc2
22261b25-6e29-43d3-b749-708a118ebc10
b743367f-8673-4db9-9b5c-4040dffd9964
53989bf6-a10e-4e0d-be61-c89bceb60eb5
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Really pleasantly surprised with this purchase! So delicious, adding an additional layer of texture and multiple flavours to my cereal! Sweet, crispy, light snack. I thoroughly enjoy this and would recommend it.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

My son is allergic to tree nuts and sesame. This granola is safe for him to have! We love MadeGood products! I add this granola to his breakfast cereal or to plain yogurt.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My go to granola! Appreciate the good for you ingredients. Love the flavor and light crispy taste. Perfect for pairing with my favorite dairy free yogurt :)

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Really tasty and not too sweet. Subtle flavour of strawberry. I wish it was cheaper, or more in the bag...doesn't last for too long. Good to mix with other cereal like heritage flakes and corn flakes. Kids like it, too, so I recommend it.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I liked this product. I recommend everyone to try it.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

One of the sweet treat in morning Give me the energy to start off in morning

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Absolutely love this granola. Delicious and good for you. What is not to like? I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed.