UG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Love it

I love the scent and packaging. I use it to protect my hair when at the beach or out hiking and I believe it to have a great benefit. It is a decent size and good quality. I do not have a sensitive scalp so no problems there. The composition works well for me and I find it to moisturize my hair well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Difficult to say if this does what it claims but if it does then it’s a beneficial addition for your hair health, especially in the brutal weather conditions of summer. I got this deeply discounted (thanks iHerb!), I’m not sure if I’d buy it at its regular price since it’s quite small in size. I only use this once a week, I imagine it’d be used up in no time if used daily. Also i could never use it daily on account of the scent. It’s a very nice fragrance but far too much of it! I literally choke every time! The spray stream is also very wide so there’s a bit of waste. Aside from the overpowering fragrance it’s quite satisfactory but don’t think I’ll repeat especially not at its regular price.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good brand. Easy to apply with good smell. Value for money

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Didn’t see the results yet, but I noticed that it’s didn’t faded

Auto-translated from Russian

The beautifying spray has many functions. It nourishes hair with biotin, keratin and protein from quinoa, wheat, soy, corn. It preserves the color of colored hair, fixing the brightness for a long time and preventing it from washing out. It has a sunscreen that prevents fading, making this spray especially desirable for people living in sunny regions. Small transparent bottle made of lilac plastic. Perfume fragrance of medium intensity. It quickly disappears. Overall, the spray felt light and not weighing down the hair. It gives a little bit of everything - slightly facilitates combing, slightly smoothes the hair, slightly helps with styling. It is used on both wet and dry hair. Its effect is cumulative rather than one-off. With this spray, you can lengthen the interval between stains, and this saves not only money, but also time.

6c6f6f94-f476-4020-ad99-09868f313762
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Its smell is perfect, really delicious smell. In terms of use, I used it after the shower. It is important not to put in the scalp area because it causes hair to be so greasy with a wet look. In terms of quality, it is high quality, maintains the stability of the curls

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The first thing I was relieved a lot of from the smell of the sensation, I took the consultation. This is what made me use it. Its size is sweet. The most important thing is to spray on the extremities before the consultation. I recommend it

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Although the smell is artificial, it is said that it protects the hair, so trust me and try it. The effect seems to take a little longer.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

a small bottle, it is pleasant to take in hands, the tool is light, promotes fast styling and color retention. Hair looks elegant

4dce2092-86b8-4d3e-96d7-437d96cc0675
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I liked everything. The hair is well combed and smooth. I will order again