UG

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I think this particular product is one of of the best collagen peptides going! Appreciate that the packaging is not hard plastic. Would LOVE it if it came in glass or a recyclable package (plastic is not generally recyclable & we are literally drowning in it 🙁). Great product! Good packaging but could be better,

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Mixes great in any liquid especially my coffee in the morning. Also no taste at all! Havent been taking a full month yet but I do notice my skin is looking healthier. My ultimate reason for taking this is for joints so I will follow up later. Otherwise so far this is a great product & quality!

I have lost a lot of hair postpartum. I started this a month ago and the verdict is still out as to whether or not it’s helping my hair regrowing and stopping it from falling out. However, this powder truly is tasteless. I’ve had a few others and they were horrid. Has lasted me about 2 months and I take it almost daily in a shake. I’m buying another bag and will continue using for at least a year to see if I notice results

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am happy with Collagen Peptides. I put it in my morning coffee and dissolves easily. this is a quality product and has many benefits. I will buy this again and recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health. It has many benefits and is highly rated among collagen supplements

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this product mixed into my morning coffee .... it's tasteless. I have been using it for 3 months. My hair was dramatically thinning due to covid. Within 2 months, my hair is no longer falling out and thankfully I am noticing new growth. I’ve also noticed my joints aren’t as stiff in the morning. I haven’t yet noticed a skin change. I will continue using indefinitely.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Very good quality. Dissolves well with no taste other than what you mix it with. Seems to be helping, given more time I’m sure it will work great. Fast delivery.

4dba0c41-98d8-40dd-ab9e-db4fb359e2f7
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have just begun to use this product. I can see a difference in my hair. It has been thinning for the last couple of years and since I started using this product, it feels and looks thicker.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My wife and I started Taking it for is our joints,and hair grow we have seen an improvement in just 3 months. We both would recommend this product .

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This stuff is good. This is my 3rd purchase of this brand product. It mixes with a beverage immediately and is non detectable taste-wise. With all it contains, it has to be good for the body.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great product. I have been having this for the past 6 months and I love the fact that is unflavored and easy to mix with your coffee, tea, or smoothie.