UG

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

my 14th month old loves it. there's a crunch it. doesn't melt as easily as other baby crackers. size is good however need to seal it in a ziplock bag to ensure it won't go stale since it can't be finished in one sitting i use this when i travel

Samah
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great snack with great ingredients I gave it to my son everyday the portion is not that much I wish it was a little bit bigger

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My toddler really enjoys these. The crackers look like the pictures too which is always a nice surprise. They are definitely harder texture so you'll want to give them to good chewers.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Best healthy animal cracker ever. Low sugar, whole wheat, simple quality ingredients and my 3 year old daughter (age) thinks she’s getting a treat. We call them cookies. The flavor is like a light version of an animal crackers. Fun animal shapes & perfect serving size.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Perfect for kids around 12m or even younger its very soft and melts quickly. My baby start to teeth yet she enjoys it. Taste more like “ farleys rusks”

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These are way better than I expected. I wanted my son to have the animal cracker memories that I had and now he can with WAY less sugar! :) And mommy likes to snag a couple here and there too!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My little one loved this. Not too hard and not too soft. Texture is just right. Perfect for toddlers. Tastes good too.

385cf75a-4138-46d4-be2f-f2aff574d711
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My son didn’t really like it, but he is very picky. It tastes ok and ingredients are not bad. The box size is pretty small.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the best snack i have ever bought it, last time I tried one flavor and my daughter fished the entire box. So this time I bought all the flavors they have. For sure this is my daughter favorite snack 👌🏻♥️