UG

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Excellent

It's very refreshing.. I ordered this for my mother as she's gastrointestinal patient her condition is worst she can't eat anything.. We are only using liquids for her so I ordered this and she loved it.. It's full of energy she feels full aftee drinking this.. Thanks Iherb

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I used to demo Eco drink. I love it. Have been using it for several years now. I am 71 and a diabetic. I like that they have changed the recipe to natural ingredients!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Ordered this to help me get my daily vitamins in. The taste is strong so I use one packet in a pitcher (that I drink throughout the day). I like the natural ingredients and the levels of vitamins within the water.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very tasty especially drink in Summer time. My mom 78 yrs old love it, full of energy after drinking it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great product low sugar. great price. shipping quickly. My dietician said great product.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The quality not so impressive- does not dissolve so easily with the water

good product

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

We love it!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

It tastes delicious, the method is easy and it dissolves quickly, dissolve it in 500 ml of cold water. The easiest is to use a 500ml water bottle and shake it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

In terms of vitamins, the product is very good. In terms of taste, I liked it less