UG

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I use B 12 and feel so Excellent. My symtoms were, fatigue (I could't get enough sleep and would wake up tired), ear ringing, tingling in my legs, daily diarhea, some balance loss, its getting better 🙏 for 4 weeks, then once every 2 weeks. Now once every 4-6 weeks. I do them myself, its very easy.

baa98e3c-fd6c-42b1-b0d1-8d03762bb8de
Boazjabareen
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good folic acid it’s giving you Energy And I don’t feel aside effect It’s help metabolism And have a very good taste.

574d461e-3491-4d2b-9f0d-ec65a7df9c64

this product is Kosher (כשר), Use it without fear of kosher. taste good, boost your energy and not interfering with your metabolism, no side effects. Because B vitamins are water-soluble, it is not possible to get poisoning from consuming a high amount, and no harm is known from over-consuming the vitamin. Excess B vitamins are excreted in the urine. This product is cheap for a lot of quality, small size package for long term use.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Very good 😍 i take it after breakfast and i feel active all the day. And I notice a difference after one month in my day.

429d1c9d-eda5-4f1d-a99a-5304ad28a2d8
8200ee86-b27d-402d-b574-e8dcace408a7
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I do not eat much meat and animal products and I managed to increase my b12 significantly. From 1 pill / day I got to 2 / week in just one month so the effect is instant. Remember to lick the pills not swallow them instantly! The most tasty supplement I’m using, good taste and the size is very convenient.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The pills are very small in size, they're chewable and taste nice, a bit like strawberry. You can take it on an empty stomach without any problems or side effects. I've only been taking it for a short while but I think I'm feeling less tired and the fatigue has decreased. I would recommend it and will definitely buy it again. The package is travel friendly so you can take it with you anywhere.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

Vitamin b12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. I also read that vitamin b12 works better with added methylcobalamin . I take it with food and feel active all day . I did my research before and found that the symptoms that I have can be resulted from vitamin b12 deficiency. I usually feel tired and weak most of the time. The ingredients specified here is perfect, enough to get my energy back to the same level as it used too. It supports the nervous system and keep my metabolism in shape. The taste is good as it is lozenges The packaging was as always perfect. Great purchase, totally a good quality vitamin.