UG

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Excellent! Reasonably priced and effective ashwagandha

I wanted to try ashwagandha for my stress/anxiety and I think this was one of the more reasonably price options and I have to say I’m a fan. I personally take this at night and really think that this help me sleep also. I plan on repurchasing when I run out

f86bcbb3-9ef8-4b04-b69c-ce2671cd52a4
1c0f083e-44d9-418a-867e-4ff7df673dff
Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Ashwaghanda by lifeextension is very good, i use it everyday, i also feel better after a long time using it. The product is exactly like description, iherb delivered my package soon and fast. Quality is perfect, ingredient is natural, product is high quality. Everyone should use this product. Size is small

ef648e3b-1f97-4073-98dc-524f0477391f
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Wonderful Ashuwangada! For me it works incredibly well, it reduces my stress and makes me feel good and energized. I was taking another brand and decided to test Life Extension because I have been consuming a lot of products from this respected brand for a long time. According to studies I've read what really matters is the amount of Withanolide contained in Ashuwangada. And this product has 10% Withanolide in a single 1 capsule. And according to the study the minimum seems to be 5%. But most brands don't even have 3%. This one has 10%. Note this before buying. Health first. Stay healthy. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The size of capsules are small enough to take. İ have been using gaia ashwaganda phyto liquid caps . But its size is kinde big for my sister. And we found this one with a brand we trust it is quality and has clean ingredients. İt helps on your mood and stress control. And a good adaptogen in ayurvedic treatments. So many benefits. Also helps good and quality sleeping.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I take two a day. Once right when I wake and one in the evening before dinner. It has helped tremendously with my stress, anxiety and sleep. I’m much calmer and composed in stressful situations, more energy and focused during the day and I get such good and deep sleep. It doesn’t work like the usually sleep drugs or supplements, just very restful sleep. No grogginess or woozy feeling at all. This is great and I’ll be repurchasing for sure.

Posted on May 31, 2022

In my daily life I use ashwagandha to help reduce stress and anxiety, it also reduces the production of cortisol which is a hormone released in greater amounts in times of stress and which increases the ashwagandha also has substances that act on the system central nervous system in the same way as the neurotransmitter GABA, which helps to increase the feeling of relaxation in the body and mind and decrease symptoms of anxiety and stress such as agitation, nervousness, mental fatigue, difficulty concentrating and even helps me sleep well. Leave your 👍 like if this is useful for you

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

just started, only 3 days so far, I must say that the drop in energy after 2 pm is now delayed till 5 pm. Perhaps i should take the second capsule after 4 pm and see. Need to experiment with the dosing till i find whats ideal for me. Try it.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Fantastic brand and fantastic ingredient. The quality is always there and it does not really help me with sleeping but this adaptogen will keep you fresh and good mood. I understand it is also helpful with the stress, i think it is also true. The size is small and a little bit of smell, but that doesn't bother me at all as I always take my supplements with huge amount of water and I do not take this before bed as I find this very fresh after taking Ashwagandha. Hope that is helpful review for you. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Wonderful product for stress and anxiety relief. This is the first product I've tried that actually brought me relief without side effects. This is a good quality product with effective ingredients available at a good value. I love how this has helped to even out my emotions during stressful circumstances. So glad to have found this product.