UG

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Good

these are worth a try in my opinion. the size of the pills is quite long and big and this makes them difficult for me to swallow but I am certain I can trust this brand to make high quality products with good and not harmful ingredients. I am noticing effects

Posted on May 31, 2022

I went from intermittently okay in bed to ready to go. Felt like I had the energy to live my life the way I want to watch is active and happy. It helped me develop an even more positive outlook on life. I have more confidence than ever.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I can't pinpoint what it is that these actually do, but I can tell the difference when I've forgotten to take them in the morning! Life is just a bit easier when I've been taking these regularly.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Dopamine is key to feeling good and motivated. Dopamine Advantage helps ensure your brain has enough to go around.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Does have an effect but not strong, took a dose in the morning and another around 2pm. There is other supplements on this site that seem to have a more profound effect.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Marigold helps with joint movement. Take with Dopa Mind from Life Extension for improved mood and cognition

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great! As described. More energy after a few days. Good effect. Good quality. Good size capsules.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was happy with the shipping service. Waiting for the benefits of this product to kick in.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Everything nice so far. I think this product is Great and good price.