UG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I am therefore vegan in the race after consuming protein in every possible way. I have already bought several types of vegan protein snacks and always have a texture of sand that is unbearable and inedible. This snack is crazy! It's like eating brownies! Intending to buy only it from now on! Strongly recommends! Great values! Please like my review if it helped you :)

3e496359-b5bb-414f-98be-e6624e772b94
5baa38b9-c13f-4b20-a439-f045d8503fb6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

After trying out a number of protein bars and been quite disappointed by them - too hard, too sweet, unnatural taste etc - I was surprised at how pleasant these ones are. They’re not hard but slightly chewy like toffee. The cookie pieces are crispy. The bar actually looks like its featured picture. However, there’s no chocolate flavour even though chocolate is in the ingredients and chocolate lovers may be dissatisfied. The plus point for me is that they’re not very sweet and taste natural. I would buy this product again though it’s rather pricey.

1f7676b0-ca60-4066-8bf6-747c7a40235f
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Size is a bit small see my pic.. Taste is delicious love it.. Ingredients and nutrition facts are excellent for those who concerns about their macros.. Received without damages/torn condition as the package is perfect.. I will order in future for sure..

2ef1bbc2-70b0-4fc1-9a6c-f9327ae5f3cd
11453d8a-5cfd-463f-b2a9-8740d41a4fc9
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Pretty good and surprisingly yummy without much protein after taste if you have been through quest bars etc with heavy protein and artificial sweetener taste.

Posted on May 16, 2022

For 12g protein not bad at all. I love the size it’s ok big. It’s a bar form and love the packaging. The ingredients look clean.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These are nice, but the other two flavours are better. This one just doesn’t taste as decadent as they do, but still no complaints. Good macros, high quality.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I prefer the peanut butter flavor as this one has a stronger synthetic taste. However it's still a nice option for a snack - small but rich and satisfying, with a good protein content.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

It test okay not super good or super bad. It does have a weird texture however not in a bad way. I think I like it more when I eat more!!!! The only disappointment in my opinion it does have small amount of protein.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This tastes pretty flavourful And its texture is absolutely good for me, a little bit chewy and with some crispy nuts. However, if you don't really like sticky texture, it mighty not suitable for you. Overall, nice and yummy snack for everyone, especially for vegan

Posted on May 16, 2022

Amazing taste is just like a brownie! It is really good, not to sweet Good buy, and will buy again!

41ffd292-c940-4d6b-b878-cc293307df36