UG

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Loved the colors, the pigment is very good, the package itself is very cute and of a good size to take it everywhere, closes tightly. Also seems like a good size of amount of each color, really a bargain for such a good price. If I had to buy anything at this price in my country, it would have been total trash. The pallet also has no scent, which is a plus. I will use it.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very nice colors. It doesn’t fade and very easy to apply. The glittering eyeshadow isn’t glittery, it’s more of a metallic like finish which I prefer much better than glitters. I’m very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Pretty colors and high coverage pigment, good quality for the price. Good to use every day. Some colors are a little chalky but for the most part the texture is okay. No scent.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love love love these colors and the quality is great , i use the blush color for a slight color for my lips and it's beautiful! The sparkling sheer color in the middle is charming!

Posted on May 25, 2022

I liked the palette the colors are very beautiful and and soutible, if you like pinky colors then this one could be good choice the texture is more poudry ,but the pigmentation is very great

For me this is another excellent, pretty palette from this company: I bought several eye shadows from L.A. already and they never disappoint. I love the depth of the colour of the pigments and the combination of shimmery and mat hues. We can create so many different looks! they are easy to apply, to blend and do not irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses). I recommend buying 100%. If my review helps please give me a thumbs up 👍 thank you!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Recommended. High quality. good texture and packaging. I like the color as well.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

loved it . the palette is a little small but great colors with great pigment and velvety composition. a catch for the price

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Beautiful and strong colors Good texture I bought it for my 7 years old girl and she like it

Posted on Jun 2, 2022