UG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Ok

I started taking 1/4 of pill, heart starts to beat faster. May be it should, but I stopped taking because I became extremely anxious

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I take Kyolic Brain Focus for Gingko Biloba together with Nordic Naturals Omega Focus which has Citicoline and Bacopa. I used to take Kyolic Brain Energy which had all of these but iHerb discontinued this product which is a real shame....I think they are both great products helping me with my memory (though my husband occasionally wishes my memory wasn't that good...) and focus. I would recommend this but with Nordic Naturals Omega Focus...good thing about these is that you take them once a day so taking them after my breakfast I'm good to go.....my only request to iHerb - please, please, please bring back Kyolic Brain Energy....and while you're at it bring back Kyolic Brain Memory as well!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Good for memory. I can concentrate now on things and remained focus

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

gingko biloba is known as a good supplement for brain activity

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Cheap and effective!! Worthy to try to !! Compare with same medication ! This one is worthy

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I have been using this product for some time now and find it working well for my symptoms. Before taking Brain Focus I had a hard time concentrating on things, felt lack of alertness of mind, and was getting more and more forgetful. Thank you for this great product!

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Recommended usage and dose is 120 mg 3 times per day Some researches say it may enhance memory strength. It was used in old Chinese medicines As personal experience: it worked with me

Posted on May 20, 2022

First time ordering. Hope this works.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Excellent product to healthy life