UG

Posted on May 11, 2022
ممتاز!

Odorless Fish Oil Supplement Aged Garlic Extract GMP Certified Kyolic® Omega-3 is a molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate, quality tested for purity and potency, providing one of the purest and richest levels of sustainable Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. This highly purified and concentrated fish oil is sourced from cold, pristine waters, then combined with odorless Aged Garlic Extract, to work Synergistically with your body. This select combination in Kyolic Omega-3 not only supports cholesterol and triglycerides already within normal ranges, but supports circulation, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The oderless Garlic extract with fish oil, make me happy with intaking. I will continue to take it to reduce bad cholesterol level. It benefit my heart.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Excellent product, i've been using this product for 2 years and it did quite well on my health, especiallly in my borderline cholesterol. Works like a charm and after my executive check up, all my high cholesterol becomes normal. Thank you for this wonderful product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Taking for many years. Good. Used to purchase from CNC Singapore. After they discontinue the supplement, managed to find in IHerb. So my wife and I continue taking

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Perfect package. Delivery fast, good quality. Nice price. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Hoping this kind of supplement help the cholesterol of my hubby taste is good

df8c4252-28dd-4fec-85c4-d5e5fbfc63e8
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

too early to do a review on this Product . I just start taking it. it's only about a week or so. But I believe it's a very Good Quality Product till blood work Is done will give a update.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

good quality product. excellent composition, convenient packaging. the result of the application is completely satisfied

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent product for circulation, to keep colesterol at low levels and for general well beeing.