UG

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This supplement is awesome. High quality ingredients and they don't smell or taste like garlic at all. I've tried other brands that leave an after taste behind, but this one doesn't, most importantly it really does feel like it improves immunity. Great product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Had great experience with Kyolic products. This feels more like a multivitamin. Happy to be able to take less pills with this product

6cb6f31d-0173-4170-a63d-67fc77c8b0b8
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

One of the pharmacists recommended this brand and garlic products, so I bought two for me and my husband. Hope it works!

Great product ,it helps normalize the level of my blood pressure, the quality is incredibly efficient! My whole family loves this product !

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I am very pleased with the quality and dosage.Capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Good quality product. Really helpful for immunity. Regulate the blood pressure.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Good quality product. Really helpful for immunity. Regulate the blood pressure. Provides anti-age benefits.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

My mum & aunt have been taking this for many years... this supplement suits them well...at an affordable price too.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

I rate this as important as taking probiotics and enzymes daily. Have been on this for 2-3 years now. Have just had a blood test showing my liver enzymes are normal, that's despite my daily vino indulgence during this pandemic...I highly recommend this.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Yet to try, should be as goog as other series!