UG

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I had only heard about mushroom a couple times through random sources, but I decided to give it a try and I'm definitely glad that I did! I'm a daily coffee drinker, but even then there are some undesirable side effects of daily coffee consumption. Sometimes you get headaches, other times you feel jittery, and a lot of times there can be restlessness that almost hinders your ability to focus. For the past 2 weeks I've been drinking this mushroom coffee blend daily (excluding weekends) and I have not encountered a single negative side effect. It's definitely extremely effect and feels like a much cleaner energy that you get from consuming coffee and as a result, I've been able to focus and be extremely productive these past couple weeks. I'd definitely recommend this product as a replacement to normal coffee; plus, it tastes great like hot coco!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The positive effects of Lions mane are well established. I've read a couple of studies and wanted to try it on myself. Now I can say that my mental clarity is up, I feel much more confident. My studies are going way better and energy levels are up. Also this product is a great value for amount/price ratio. No surprise it's sold out so often

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I first experienced the clarity and enhanced cognitive function when consuming fresh Lion's Mane Mushroom. At $16/lb for fresh mushroom, I was very pleased to note that this powdered form provides the same benefit. The product is only dried mushroom powder with no additives. I use it daily in my morning shake. I have been using this product for about two months and have experienced improved sleep, reduced general anxiety and mental clarity that is greatly improved. A subscription user, I find the product quality and consistency to be excellent and the flavor is nutty, earthy and a real pleasant add to my daily shake.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Long lasting, and I took about a year, to get through it. My dreams were very entertaining. I also feel this powder helped me to be calm, in times of crisis, and helped creative thinking. I will be buying again. I'm currently on a 'rest' phase with this. I take heaps of supplements.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Big size and value for money. This product is also organic. I bought a similar product from another store but this product has superior quality. This product does not have a strong mushroom taste either compared to other products I tried. I have this product in my tea or hot chocolate every morning or before a big meeting. It takes about 1 hour to kick in. It keeps me focused and positive. I will buy this product again for sure.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very high quality ingredient for a very attractive price/size. I consume this mushroom daily, in order to maintain the health of my nerves and to boost my immune system. I really like to mix it into my protein shake twice a day and the flavor of the product is almost imperceptible. I make continuous use of this product and the benefits are cumulative, with time I could see a significant improvement in my health, especially in my physical and mental disposition.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

good quality product at a terrific price. I take it daily for immunity and brain health. Has improved my focus and mood. Highly recommend it!

83517b86-ccbb-4be4-abb1-b809ab4c6b79
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this great quality superfood mushroom Lion's Mane powder, it has amazing and healthy ingredients, and it's supposed to boost your immunity, energy, help detox. I use it every day either morning or after my workouts as part of my diet routine. You can use it as a shake, add it to your yogurt or morning cereals, use it as a smoothie.... Not very tasty or delicious, but considering its benefits it does not bother me. Recommend.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I’d reqd about Lion’s Mane and its benefits on neurological health during and after menopause. It’s early days yet, but I do think I’ve had less brain fog.