UG

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I came across these wonderful masks in a "New" section, and I decided to try them . It was a great decision! These masks make my feet look so perfect. I never knew they were so soft! The masks feel like real silk, and they are also extremely comfortable. I really love them, and I'm so glad that I found them!

44b5eb21-3086-4a33-9775-de6f1d4ae978
a77153a9-f596-4a5f-b7d1-f3c8b67e83d6
9ef63e3a-55e1-4eec-8178-867a5c692e35
432fbd5e-aef9-4777-94e9-4e1cc08158ca

Just a quick note about these masks. I bought these for my mother and she was amazed at how well they worked. Her heels are very dry and rough, and she had a little bit of pain in her heels. After only a few uses, her heels are soft and her heels are starting to heal. The best thing is that they smell so good and feel so soothing. I have to say I'm going to give them a try for myself too.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I absolutely loved these rose petal satin heel masks! They made my feet feel so soft and silky, and they smelled amazing too. The packaging was very elegant and the masks were easy to use. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future!

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I absolutely loved these rose petal heel masks! They were so easy to use and really helped soften and moisturize my feet. The results were amazing and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a simple and effective way to pamper their feet.

Mummyummy
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I bought this to wear them with my socks on before bedtime, the next day my cracked heels become soft to touch, the concentrated Cream quality is good and after-use feeling is Awesome!!! I bought the Foot Mask and Hand Mask as well, Love the ROSE scent & rose prints on the masks, worth every cents!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The effect of using the mask is just amazing! They become so pink, very smooth and soft. Just perfect heels. the mask can also be adjusted to the elbows if the skin in these places requires additional care.

cda33371-09fd-4299-9a13-1fdf448b6560
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love the package , ur benefit: leaves your skin smooth , make it for your weekly routine care , it makes you feel relaxed & indulged & refreshed , buy more as this is only one time use size , quality is good , smell is amazing 😻

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I purchased all of these products in the range. The foot mask and leg mask too. Smell is pleasant and strong. Quality is exceptional and it left the skin refreshed and hydrated.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I am in love with this, I have very rough heels and this helped soo much, they are as smooth as ever and I will purchase again

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I was glad to try the new product. There are two masks in the package, which must be separated and then also separated from each side by making a sock on the heel. The mask has a pleasant rose scent, there is enough cream in the mask. I watched a movie and made this mask on my feet, after a couple of hours my heels were fresh, moisturized, I will definitely get this mask again.

caa87d43-fb9e-41bf-a5e1-d74e1592bdd4