UG

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I recommended very bad for you the taste and it’s easy to use the quality that ingredient I am obsessed I highly recommend it for you even the flavor is the best brand I ever use and I will always buy it thank you I herb for this brand

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Excellent quality; taste; lots of sardines in extra virgin olive oil. Great size and value for high quality sardines. I had them on brown rice puffed rice cakes; nice use. The ingredients were super fresh sardines. Great for a healthy diet and wonderful flavor. Beneficial for anyone wanting a healthy source of Omega-3 oils

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great for quick snack with crispy crackers, very tasty! I know I am getting a quality product providing essential oils, olive & fish also protein to help keep me healthy & joints flexible.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Love it, so tasty and full of omega 3, no fishy and most important is this is wild caught sardines, low mercury, Will keep re-purchase.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Premium quality sardines! Perfect in size, flavour and taste. Packed in extra virgin olive oil as the package suggests, plus, the tin has a lot in it. Extremely satisfying! I buy in bulk when they are on sale and have them shipped to Australia.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I thought these were absolutely delicious. I've tried reordering them, but they've been out of stock. When I can, I'll buy some more.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Cannot find sardines of a smaller size on the market - they are truly tiny! They are the smallest sardines offered by King Oscar. Great source of calcium and protein, and super easy to add to any meal.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The sardines are ok, but the oil is so yellowish in color and extra virgin olive oil the better ones should be green in color. SO I carefully wiped off excess oil before I ate them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Healthy and my kids love it. Tastes a little strong in my opinion, but I don't care much for any kind of fish. Personally I prefer canned salmon.