UG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Below average

Plastic container is plastic after all, unsuitable as oil container. Noticed that the oil slowly seeped out through the plastic container, this could only means that the oil has been melting the plastic slowly, the plastic couldn't contain it as good as glass jar. Because the messy oil on the outside of plastic container, I put it into glass jar, didn't want the oil getting everywhere in my room. The most important thing is this isn't a 50/50 ghee and vco as they claimed, more like 25% ghee and 75% vco, just look at the photo, because the climate here is tropical, it stayed in liquid form all the time, the oil is vco, the solid stuff is the ghee, as you can see, the ghee doesn't even reach half bottle. About taste, I'm too chicken to use this even though I placed it into glass jar later, thinking that there might be plastic particles melting in it already, don't wanna put more plastic into my system, will just give this away to someone who doesn't care about this plastic thing.

0909ae19-101d-4225-843f-028746350859
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

DELICIOUS.....GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT....WILL BUY AGAIN

Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious butter - 50/50 blend of Coconut and ghee butter. The jar is generously poured to the very top !!! Ideal for baking, adding to cereals, stewing, frying and everyday cooking. I use it as a cream for coffee, as a spread on toast and pancakes, and as an alternative to butter. It also makes chic casseroles, pancakes and pancakes and fried potatoes! I highly recommend it, it is useful and very tasty. Stay beautiful and healthy and please LIKE if my answer was helpful.)))

7c04cb80-4f38-4d67-8e31-b794e1910518
3888668f-5362-41d4-938a-80e66a6c23a1
e7711fcd-7a29-4fc5-b3e1-7f1a28ec18cd
c2cec6c0-336e-469b-8b07-830ad20a54fd
48e5441a-234e-469a-aee0-81cb20494e52
Posted on May 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this when I was out of stock to buy ghee for butter coffee. Half and half of coconut oil and ghee. Although it is another brand, Ghee feels a little leaning on the stomach, so this one is light and easy to use. In cold weather, coconut oil hardens and has a crispy texture, but it does not become harder than coconut oil alone and is easy to use. I like it so much that I buy a large size and use it for cooking or apply it to toast. The package is a type in which the circumference of the lid is protected by a film and there is no inner lid.

b3431a1f-fbc8-4f8c-9d5f-5ede23905103
ORHIDEYA
Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

This oil, like pure ghee oil, is casein and lactose free. It contains antioxidants, linoleic acid (CLA), useful trace elements and vitamins K, E and A. does not form carcinogens at high temperatures! This oil can be added to morning coffee, made sandwiches with it, it is perfect for adding to cereals and makes chic casseroles, pancakes and pancakes! I also fry and stew meat, chicken on it, add potatoes with rosemary when baking in the oven (oh, how ruddy and aromatic it turns out!). What was especially pleasing, this oil does not smell like coconut, for me it turned out to be one-to-one to taste like pure ghee butter. The butter has a mild creamy taste and a pleasant aroma, I really liked it!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it when the price was reduced. Since it contains half of the coconut oil, it feels like the butter is halved compared to the original ghee, but personally I didn't feel that it was particularly unsatisfactory. I mainly use it for cooking. Cospa was good because it weighs 500g.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a natural butter flavor and is easy to use-I eat steamed vegetables every day, but I was looking for a good oil other than olive oil, so I tried this. It's good that it doesn't smell as milky as butter. I ordered an additional one immediately!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

This product is a blend of half the amount of ghee and half the amount of coconut oil. It is easy to use and useful. If you put it in stir-fry or curry, the flavor will increase and it will be delicious. It's not salty, so I prefer to use it for cooking rather than spreading it on bread.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much! There is no coconut smell, there is a pleasant creamy one, which is exactly what I needed! The price is less than pure Ghee, but the volume is larger. In dishes it feels like ghee, you can use mushrooms with it, and potatoes, and I also tried it on bread! Excellent oil - I will buy more!