UG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

We always use gaia products similar with this one. We have given a chance to this. And the kids love the taste! And the ingredients are all good fır this brand too with good quality! This is the supplement we have added to our list to keep on using now!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This product works great! There's been a lot of sickness going around my kids' school and they've stayed healthy with the drops. I was surprised that they actually like the flavor too. Would definitely recommend for parents!

fa83f237-f3a7-4e3c-827e-4c2a67b6ee41
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It feels like my body is getting really healthy. I ate it with confidence because the ingredients were good. It's also good for improving my immunity.

4b2cc224-9b9e-41bd-8e77-d6bef6e82a78
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

My toddler doesn’t mind taking this it taste good to her and in this day and age we need all the immune support we can get! It helps keep her immune systems up so she doesn’t catch everything she picks up from school and if she does she’s able to clear it up in a few days. Highly recommend all kids to use this immune booster! Protect our children!

3897e83a-813b-4793-8ee4-ec4f0a43bac8
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

All in all it's good. the quality is good and I give it to my 3y.o and she likes the taste. the downside is the small amount, in my opinion.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Working really well with my son .. the ingredients works well against flu and the taste is okay . I use it every morning in a glass of water . The packaging were excellent … well sealed in a small box . I would highly recommend this

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I really like the ingredients used in this immune booster. I think this will be very helpful this winter helping keep colds away. The flavor is ok, It reminds me of raisins. I like that this is in liquid form. It is easy to take and I know my body can absorb it quickly.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Oh dear. My son doesn’t like the smell much. 🤣but I have to let him have it. We are vegan

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Love this product! I work around alot of people and this helps me keep my immune system up and its not another pill to take. I love that this is in a dropper form