UG

AsmaAD
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
recommended by RCP, No additives

Best Magnesium malate , no additives and no side effects for me ( it varies ) , recommended by RCP protocol. I will stick to it. good price for a good quality and quaintly mag.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I don't get the same side effects are plain Malate powder and feel the difference after my workouts. Less tenderness or soreness in my muscles. Jigsaw provides overall excellent quality in their supplements. Ingredients are not altered or do not have unwanted add ons.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is the only magnesium supplement that I can easily diggest and does not upset my stomach. It has helped me to keep my energy throghout the day.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is really good magnesium supplement, no stomach irritation or cause me any allergic reaction. It helps in relaxing the muscles but the impact is slight but it safe for me.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This form of magnesium needs to be taken with B Vitamins to enhance the bioavailabilty. I should have ordered the type that comes with B6, B9 and B12.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I take this every morning. It is a good source of magnesium to keep me energized. No more muscle cramp.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

These helped so much with joint pains aches ,, deffo one of my top mag

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

We love this product and use it regularly. One of the best Mags out there. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

One of the the best out there! No nasty fillers! A very effective magnesium to take during the day