UG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I just love Jason so much! The scent, the smell, wow. Each and every product they make is amazing, high quality and cruelty free. They care and use natural ingredients, and the price is honestly affordable and worth it. The package is designed aesthetically. The size is good. I would recommend and keep purchasing their products! I've been looking for a good conditioner that doesn't damage the scalp and the hair and this one is definitely is doing the job.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The package is nice and sturdy. Love the quality of this conditioner. Great for almost any age. The scent is mellow. Hair feels good after use and feels moisturized. Feels nice on the scalp. I think its great for sensitive skin. The bottle is pretty big, so I appreciate the size of it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Nice, mild smell. Very thick, substantial texture. This works quickly so is great for quick showers (no need to leave it in for a while). This has some protein which I didn’t realize when I bought it and my hair is protein sensitive but I haven’t seen any issue yet (straw-like feeling, breakage). Overall good quality.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Amazing product! I use it for my hair and my beard. It leaves a very nice scent and the hair and beard become shiny and soft. I do recommend it!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

In general, I really like the product of Jason. I use this conditioner with the shampoo from this series or the blue one. The price is good.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Amazing love it!! My hair grew up like crazy!! It does really drying your hair so you need to combine with more after washing products

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I am in love with this product. The smell os perfect! It works sooo good! Highly recommend! The ingredients are perfect! I love when natural composition works so good! Totally in love! Will buy it again!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Wonderful scent....almost fruity. I have waist length hair and this isn't too heavy nor produces build up. However, it is not a great detangler. My husband loved it and used all mine up!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This conditioner smells great! My hair feels so soft and healthy after I use it. And it’s a pretty large bottle for a fair price. I would buy this again.