UG

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have used Jason Natural conditioner for years now. I love the way it feels and smells when I put it on my hair. The way my comb goes through my hair when it is wet and the way it feels when my hair is dry. I will continue to use this conditioner.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I can't say enough about this conditioner. It smells great, is made of great ingredients and my hair apparently appreciates it! I honestly was starting to think that my hair was thinning before I started using this product. However, it turns out that I just needed something "reparative" to help with split ends. Even though I was cutting my hair regularly, I was still getting split ends due to my need to take really hot showers (yes, hot water plus hair equals bad juju!). Although I am trying to take more mild-temp. showers, using this conditioner has worked wonders for my hair. I could tell the difference in my hair's texture after using this product just one time and my hair has been much softer and never tangles anymore (my hair is about 6 inches past my shoulders and used to be tangled all the time and I had to use a detangler on a daily basis). I bought several bottles of this to keep my supply going, so needless to say - this conditioner is my favorite! :)

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

i have thin hair and this conditoner helps me detangle my hair in the shower, plus it contains biotin which is a nutrient to the hair fiber if you use it on a regular basis you will notice a difference in the texture of the hair, i highly recommend this product. if you found my comment useful please give me a like.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have been using this conditioner for over 2 years now after trying out a lot of different expensive conditioners and none of them worked well for me. I have a scalp psoriasis so it was hard to find the right hair care, but this one works amazingly, my hair is and scalp is refreshed, leaves my hair soft hydrated and gets rid of the frizziness. It’s very good for damaged hair as well, and doesn’t weight your hair down.Awesome product!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Long time I've been looking for a good hair conditioner. Has a nice and delicate scent. It has a dense consistency almost as a cream and I think that it will last long time although I have long hair and I live in a hot country and wash my hair daily. I'm using it with same brand shampoo and what can I say...together they are splendid! For years I didn't get silk hair like yesterday with the first use.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this!! Almost all anti-hairfall products that I tried makes my hair dry and hard to comb. So far this is the best I’ve tried. You have to use a lot because it’s creamy.

74525234-2292-4a64-b81f-a6e63162673f
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I used this along with the same brand of shampoo. I love Jason's products for how natural and cruelty-free they are and how well they work. The conditioner made my hair smooth and easy to brush out. I didn't particularly notice fuller-looking hair, but I only used one bottle before switching to something with a stronger scent. I might go back to this one, however, to avoid sulfates.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I was really excited for this conditioner to use with the accompanying shampoo as it is free of all the bad stuff. The shampoo made my hair dry and brittle and even messed with my scalp, so I ended up using a ton of conditioner to balance it. It was fine but didn't help my hair enough. I will not repurchase.