UG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Great

I used to bloat alot after having meal. I had OMAD and on Ketogenic diet. I might not used to eat on high fat diet. After consumed this Bile Salts resolved my problems. Im so relieved. Now Im trying this to my son just starting the Keto diet and has Keto rash. Hopefuly can help him somehow 🤗

39aab875-4658-4750-a3ce-93f067849122

Eat first before taking this don't take this without food you might get stomach upset i suggest taking this with at least a little amount of healthy fat from fish, avocado, beef or any This is a good product specially for people without gallbladder or having problems with gallbladder (gallstones etc.) This also has TUDCA on it the taurine conjugated version of UDCA (prescription drug) Ursodiol, this is a less expensive version Also don't let it sit in your mouth for too long it has a weird bitter taste. UPDATE: after almost finishing the bottle i had less gallbladder attacks and better stools than loose oily ones before

2354412d-6931-4339-8520-66b032752ee4
Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022
1920

These are powerful! They work unbelievably well, but you must follow certain directions. First off, don’t dare take them AFTER a meal. If you do, there’s a chance you end up with fiery heartburn that could very well last several hours. Take them at the beginning or in the middle of a meal. Again, never towards the end of after a meal. I’ve made this mistake. Secondly, don’t you dare take 4 at a time like the label suggests! If you’re do, you’ll more than likely not be pooing solid for a week. Bile salts are incredible at getting the juices flowing, so most human beings don’t need more than 1 capsule per meal. 2 would be the max I’d ever go. With that said, this is one of the best supplements I’ve ever taken for digestive health. Hands down, nothing even close. It gets your bile flowing again like nothing I’ve ever seen in 20+ years of taking supplements. It does come with the two warnings above. So, again, take 1 capsule to start, and take it early or in the middle of a meal.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Had a problem of constipation, loss of appetite, right shoulder blade pain, fatigue. Learnt these are all symptoms of liver inflammation with a problem of bile. Once I started taking this together with other liver supplements, my appetite is back. No more shoulder pain, fatigue. I feel my usual self again. Feel so GOOD.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I was experiencing liver and digestive problems earlier this year, and taking these bile acid capsules has been a big help. Makes a big difference with digesting fats. I would say this is a high quality supplement (based on taking 1 capsule per meal). With that said, I have had some bouts of diarrhoea after I started taking it (a known side effect of excess bile), so if that happens you might need to add regular probiotic supplements or ease off on the bile dosage until things calm down.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have been taking this for about a month now. 2 tabs in the morning, and 2 tabs in the evening. Now, it seems I can digest fats much better. Before, I was having issues when I had a fat-laden meal, which I am having constantly, as I am on a strict carnivore diet. But now, I do not even notice it, and don't get any reflux, or strange bowel movements. I am happy with this product. Thanks iHerb !!!!

Oceans
Posted on May 11, 2022

Y’all!!! These have been a total game changer for me. I don’t want to be too detailed because my GI history has not been pleasant. Short of the long, I’ve dealt with diarrhea that occurs after eating anything, and I mean anything for about 8 years!! I’ve tried taking prescribed medications all of which have been unhelpful. I take one in the morning and one with every meal and I swear the result is night and day.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great product! An essential supplement for people that have their bile surgically removed, or people with GERB and weak stomach acid, or people with Hashimoto's hypothyroiditis, that have problems with digesting protein. Can also help with hair loss, as hair is made of protein, so if you're not able to digest protein properly, you're not able to put those amino acids to use as building blocks for the body. A real gem!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I started taken TUDCA to aid in my gut Biome. I found this product to also help with that. I've been using it for a couple of weeks without any discomfort. It's not something you take and instantly feel better. This is to combat years and years of Doctors antibiotic prescriptions that has thrown my gut health out of balance. I'm on the road to health again.