UG

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I have very dry skin and this moisturizer feels like more of a gel consistency but like petroleum jelly at the same time, it’s very hydrating for my skin I love it! I would repurchase this again and for the price it’s phenomenal, it’s way better than the more expensive moisturizers I have tried or used before

ce2c9d9b-8cf4-4bee-8c9b-a46b1a63b989
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Lightweight texture, easily applied, very subtle scent - almost unscented. Still nourishing for my normal to combination skin. I suppose, it is suitable for any skin type - you can variate according to season and skin concerns. For very oily skin maybe it is a great choice for winter/cold season only.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love almost everything I've tried from iunik so far and this cream is not an exception. Great moisturizer with slightly whitening effect. It absorbs quickly and it isn't sticky. It doesn't leave greasy residue, instead skin feels really smooth, nourished and hydrated. I prefer this one in my morning routine and iunik black snail cream in my evening routine.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is very good moisturizer and it suits me very well. The texture is lightweight and it's great for oily and combine skin type. If you have dry skin, maybe this cream is better for summer. It doesn't have any scent and I don't have any irritation. I am planning on purchasing it again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

good cream dose not hase scent , use it in my morning routine good for summer season it moisturize good for my sensitive skin dose not irritate my rosecia skin size is normal quality is good over all a nice moisturizer, good package and benefit all skin types i think not to greecy , for all ages

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Third bottle I get, a very lovely everyday moisturizer. Suits my normal to oily skin, also suited me while my face was dry. The texture is so soft and buttery, layers well under makeup. Doesn’t really have a scent to it, I use it with my vitamin c in the morning and my niacinamide at night.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I always need this moisturizer on hand, it's perfect if you want something that actually moisturizes but isn't heavy or tacky, but also isn't super light and runny or a gel. If you're super dry and looking for something very thick and creamy, this probably isn't it, but I have dry skin and it's a great day moisturizer. It absorbs fairly quickly, and is my favorite to use under makeup because it doesn't pill or ball up, never had any issues, and it almost can double as a primer for a base.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is such a great hydrating moisturizer. It melts into the skin and leaves the skin glowing and smooth. It’s scent free for those with sensitive skin. The texture is like a cream with kind of a gel in the mix.it has a lot of great benefits. I’ve used it everyday for a month and I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is such a great moisturizer! Texture: it’s right in between being a gel moisturizer and a cream, so I believe all skin types can enjoy it. I have dry acne prone skin, and I’m using it this summer, and it’s been fantastic. Occlusive yet breathe-able. Scent: it has no scent as it’s fragrance free. Size & quality: the amount you get for the price is pretty good, and if you can buy it on sale, it’s gonna be the perfect value. Sensitivity: I personally didn’t find issues with it, and the ingredients look incredible, and it’s free of common irritants like citrus extracts, essential oils and perfume, so unless you’re sensitive to a specific ingredient within it, it’s pretty safe. Packaging: IUnik has a simple yet neat packaging. In the end, I found my skin benefiting from this so much. I use it as a night time moisturizer, and I wake up with really supple and nourished skin.