UG

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I'm really happy with the It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Beauty Mask Sheet. It's a great product that does exactly what it claims to do. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and plump. It also doesn't irritate my skin like some other sheet masks I've tried. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone searching for a good hydrating mask!

894ead20-9654-4a7e-9052-dc1e3de923a0
7dfc7b20-5082-420d-98f0-dc94bfe87f7d
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love this! I came across this mask randomly and decided to give it a try! The mask sheet fits well, smells pleasant and not too overpowering and the amount of serum is just nice too, not drippingly excessive. I love it that it doesnt feel too sticky after that. Would like to repurchase this after it is re-stocked. Restock soon please :)

Posted on May 28, 2022

Hyaluronic is up to date. Suitable for adding more moisture when you get older. Used both in the masks here for normal skin and for dry skin. Can be used several times a week. Preferably in combination with a day cream containing the same. Gives a greater effect for you facial skin and neck.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I absolutely love It's Skin products! The hyaluronic acid moisture mask is my favorite - it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and looking glowy. I also really like the packaging - it's simple and elegant.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I think this is the most hydrating of all sheet masks I've tried. My skin felt so soft! I will definitely buy these ones again!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Can’t wait to try it I m amazed with the package and ingredients

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti He's nervous, but

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

very cool mask! I advise you to try it, the skin after it is incredible 🥰

SuzyFaraj