UG

Posted on May 14, 2022
fun colors!

my favourite invisibobble now in a new color!!! usually i get the clear ones, because there aren't many nice colors in the "power" invisibobble. this is really cute, it's clear with a rainbow strip through the middle. i wish they would make more fun colors in the power invisibobble i would buy all of them

Im using them every single day, almost 24 hours. I tried most of the hair ties on the market and thry all hurts my scalp. Thia brand the only one which is not , BUT There's an issue with this rings - i have a tin and long hair , i can hold my hair good with 2 rounding and it's comfortable for me, but 1 hair ring is working out with me for a maximum 2 weeks. After 2 weeks it's stretching and loosing his gentle functions, it's starting hurting as all other scrunchies. I tried to put it on hit water to let be a normal size as on the beginning, but it's not working out , he is getting stretched after another 1 -2 using. Yes it's a big issue maybe for most of the people, but for me i have no choice, so i am buying this rings always.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It worth the money. can reuse multiple times because it shrink back to original. Good quality. The size is not too small for adult since it can expand a lot.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It's strong enough to hold medium thick hair and not pull on the scalp thereby reducing hair breakage. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I used to buy its black strong grip, glad that they launch rainbow colour.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love the size and the colors. My favorite go-tos!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My favorite pony tail..💕 Great quality and holds on hair without any marks.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Very cute color and strong hold. Does not damage hair.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Fancy color and strong grin ! My third purchase on this product !

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

My 12 year old daughter loved this. It's easy to use and remove, and holds her hair well