UG

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought it for my brother. His feedback is that he likes it. I used it 2-3 times and I liked it too. Because it has Acids, it isn't your everyday toner, but a second one that you can use 2-3 times a week with a cotton (although i prefer the other toners to use them with my fingers) and of course don't forget to apply sunscreen. I also recommend to use it only at night and apply sunscreen the next morning.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Have been using this product for the past several years. It's amazing and really refreshes and helps my problematic skin. Besides, love the scent which is not too strong. And it really goes well with other products of the same product line. And bija, which is the main component here, never fails to do wonders to my skin. Overall, great quality.

Cocochanel
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a very good toner for cleansing your face, this contains salicylic acid, can help cleasing the oil inside the pores, and removing dead skin, but i do only use 2-3 times a week and only use it at night, i will first apply on nose and skin next the my nose and forehead and chin, because those area are the most oily, if you have important event, you can use it the night before, can help a better make up the next morning.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

omg day 5 and im still not dried out AND NO NEW BREAKOUTS ! plus my skin and dark spots are clearing up ! took 5 days but now im excited 2 see how perfect my face gets! i exfoliate w cetaphil face wash first..

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

this is one of my fave products for my acne prone skin , the quality is so good and the composition is gentle so it's suitable for everyday use,i really like the results i get from it ,would def buy again

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I would say it is a mild toner for problematic skin. It is lightweight and nice to use with a light scent. I didn't see significant improvement yet, will continue to use it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Good quality good size packaging was good price is good good benefits for the skin and so gentle

403bd27f-18ed-42e9-9a2a-5da36813bd4f
Sophia
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Innisfree Bija Trouble Skin Toner leaves my skin clean without any dryness. I apply with a cotton pad after cleansing my skin, and makes my complexion look healthy, my pores appear smaller and my skin is shine free for several hours. I was also using the cleanser from the same line, but unfortunately that's no longer available (discontinued) on iHerb. I find this product excellent value for money and I am planning to repurchase. Please kindly leave a thumbs up if my review is helpful to you. Many thanks in advance!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great and no alcohol, soothing, gentle to skin my skin is sentive . Quicker and packaging is safe