UG

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love this product. Been giving to my elderly parents and it helped them with their alertness and general wellbeing. Taking this myself, it it definitely helped with my alertness and focus at work. For those who might be more prone to "heatiness", perhaps 1 capsule/day might be sufficient. Great product!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

You tell me that it is the best but like I said up above I haven't taken it long enough to tell if it is helping me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

The quality of ginseng is beneficial. It gives me energy, improve my mood and clear brain memory and releases stress. There is no bad taste and i feel my immunity is boosted. The product is package is a safe bottle. I gain lots of benefit from this product

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

scent use quality size packaging benefits compositions ordering it frequently taste is good ingredients are well written one the best supplement and it really improves the health

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I’m honestly very impressed with this ginseng supplement. It gives me so much energy without the imminent crash that caffeine or sugar give. It also helps that this is an immunity booster!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Being in the older age group, Im always looking out for a supplement that helps reduce fatigue. Ginseng has a long history of doing this. And its the darker root ie red that has the best properties for this. I take 4 caps a day.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I used it because I had a very stressful period, physically and mentally. I recommend this product to everyone who is going through a similar period.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Easy to swallow and has great effect on my immunity system, mood, stress and provide great amount of energy. Quality is awesome.

8cf1d72d-43b0-420a-b277-077d14c703c4