UG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Чудово!

I've been using it for some time now and I can say I really enjoy it! it has very nice texture, not sticky, hydrating, without artificial scent. It gives a slightly cooling sensation when you apply it which is perfect for hot summer days. In other words I'd recommend it to people who would like more hydration, but find hyaluronic acid a bit boring by now. Also the packaging is really good looking as it always is with this brand. The components are quite good. I love it!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Have been using this like the 3rd bottle, some benefits of the product are : gentle formulation doesn't cause outbreak or redness. If you have any skin concern, I'm sensitive skin so far it works well for me. Literally no scent, texture is less viscose than honey, easy to apply. Package in a glass bottle so it looks really nice and good quality. Frequency of use : Every day and night, 1 bottle can last me about 1-1.5months with 2 pumps per use, so 50ml size can go a long way.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

The texture is light and easy for skin to absorb

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like that serum absorbs quickly, do not leave sticky feeling, gives extra moisture. After use of serum any makeup looks great.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This was nice and hydrating for my dry skin. My skin is fairly sensitive and i did not notice any scents in this product

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

i like this serum, but it is very basic. Not sticky, not greasy, no scent.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This serum is light and feels nice on the skin but I just don't think there is any use for it, it's not targeting anything and just fells like an extra product I don't need for anything. Definitely won't purchase again

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A light serum with good moisturising feature

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Nice serum, no scent at all but it is very hydrating. Very nice packaging. Good for using at day and at night.