UG

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Extremely Effective for Any Kind of Pain!

I have found Hyland's Pain Relief tablets so effective for virtually any kind of pain that I keep a bottle of it in my purse at all times. I have used it against joint and muscle pain of all kinds, as well as for headaches and soreness after dental work. I find that it's most effective for all-over body aches and pains when I take it every night before I go to bed. Take it in a clean mouth for greatest effectiveness!

It works ! Love it. I had a headache and took the pills according to the dosage and it went away! Would highly recommend. Since it’s safe without harmful drugs I’m so happy that I found this product.

c2be658b-51dd-4741-9a5d-784ba6eccbc1
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I've used several Hyland's products, I trust their quality and ingredients. The good thing is, if I don't get relief from the first dose, I can take them again. And an added benefit is I don't have to worry about side effects like with otc and prescription drugs. They don't taste bad either, and dissolve quickly.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Huge relief from pain AND fever without dangerous chemicals/meds! This is such a great all rounder- it alleviates headaches without any side effects… wish I’d known about homeopathy since… FOREVER! I DO miss Hylands specific products though, such as belladonna and hope they’ll bring them back soon, to target specific ailments/health issues.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I tried this for this past days and find it helping with my painful muscles in my age, which is over 50th .. it is sweet in taste and a good relief for night painful legs or shoulders .. i don't mind using it several times a day as it is safe and has got natural ingredients!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I'm a fan of Hyland's products. Their Migraine product works for headaches, but not so much for muscle pain. This Pain Relief product works great at relieving my neck and shoulder pain.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good for when you don’t have time to look up the exact type of pain and need something to work fast. More of a scattergun approach but it does the job, especially if the pain is moderate to minor.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My mother always has muscle cramps. After taking this, her muscle cramps and even her neck and shoulder aches have gone and she loves this product very much. Thank you for fast delivery!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I am a firm believer in homeopathy and I feel that Hyland's products are high quality products that you can trust. These pain relief tablets help relieve the pain of sore muscles. They are an affordable option for anyone concerned about the side effects of commercial medications.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

great for pain relief overall, fast acting with natural ingredients within and good quality and easy to take as it dissolves fast under the tongue and bottle is small so easy to carry along on trips