UG

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Helps with joint pain and vision.

This is a great supplement. Easy to take, since you fill the dropper and use once a day. Has helped with my dry eyes Also my joints feel better. Had to take it for a few weeks before I felt the difference, but I am happy with the results. Had an eye exam 2 days ago and the doctor was very pleased. Slight changes, but I that is to be expected as I age.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have used this for years for joint pain and it works like a charm. Also gives you baby soft skin as a bonus. I also love that you don't have to swallow another pill with this...hate pill swallowing!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This brand is absolutely easy to take. I would not give it a 5 stars yet because I've just started a week. Will give my review till I have taken a bottle it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This has to be one of the best juaòirpmoc acid products on the market because since I've been taking this form of hyaluronic acid I feel better, my skin is clear, and it seems to help even in any joint pain that I have had. I would highly recommend this product. One bottle lasts about one month.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love this stuff. I can really tell when I take it. It is worth the cost.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great! Dad used it when he had a knee injury and it likely helped, along with rest. The knee healed well.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very good product. You could see results in a 3 weeks

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I started using this product a month ago to help with my joints, skin and hair. My skin gets so dry in the winter, I was trying everything on the surface and nothing was working. So I decided to try working from the inside out.

fbf9acd4-80b0-45bf-84d6-e4c7900291af