UG

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Didnt work on grey hair

Not even a hint of blue-ish shade on my grey hair after holding not 10-15 min, per directions on the bottle, but 20. It does work well as a shampoo, it just doesnt make sense to pay that much for such a small size shampoo bottle. In my case it didnt work on naturally grey hair. May be for someone else it will. I requested a refund and was pleased with quick reaction and positive response of iHerb Customer Care. That alone allowed me to give 2 not 1 stars.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Toned dòwn my very white hair! Lovely shampoo. Will use again.

Katya greenblog
Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Doesn't dry out hair at all. The product foams moderately, has a light pleasant aroma. I don’t have the opportunity to keep it on my head even for 5 minutes, so I can’t say that it somehow drastically affects the color, except that it slightly neutralizes the yellow. I also bought a pair of shampoo conditioner. The couple looks after their hair perfectly! Hair after washing is soft and manageable.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The ability to remove yellowing is lower than expected, and the hair is smooth after use

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered this shampoo to try. on my colored (blonde) hair, I use these shampoos once a week. The product suited me.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good product, good company, I recommend