UG

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Maintain your blood sugar

This thing works like magic, I don’t even know how it works but personally when I use it I don’t experience the prediabetes symptoms i get when I usually consume carbs/sugar. It totally lowers my blood sugars but personally I found it better to Eat with meals(best time is 15mins before a meal) it works the best that way for me personally

This supplement really does alter your taste buds. For the past 4 weeks I've been taking them, refined sugars just have not tasted the same. I am working to totally wein myself from them and I am well on my way. Gymnema really helped me transition fast from white sugar and high fructose corn syrup to organic monkfruit sugar with Erythritol and unrefined organic palm sugar. Two thumbs up!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This supplement helped me with reducing blood sugar that was a subtle increase. Along with this product I became more conscious with my diet too, reduced sugar consumption and carbs. Stopped eating shop bread altogether. Still I believe this product benefited reducing my overall sugar. A quality product and good ingredients.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

These were recommended by my holistic dr. I like what they do for my health but they do give me heartburn sometimes since you're supposed to take them between meals. The benefits outweigh this though so I will continue taking them. The Himalaya brand is always the best quality in every way.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Gymnema supports healthy glucose metabolism by mediation of insulin release and activity. It also has another benefit - an enhancement of healthy pancreatic function and supports digestion and normal kidney function.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This product was recommended by my Acupuncture physician 5 years ago and I completely swear by its performance. Sweet craving is 99% reduced when I take this twice per day. I highly suggest anyone to try if you cannot break your sugar cravings.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Have used this product for over 4 years and find it very effective for blood sugar control. Well packaged and one-a-day is sufficient.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My husband have been using this brand as an additional supplement for his blood sugar control aside from his regular medication and it really help him lower his blood sugar. We have tried other Gymnema brand But this is the only brand that is effective for his concern.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Very good for irritable bowel syndrome for those whose immune system is weak as it lowers blood sugar levels. Good luck did like with the information helped you.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very helpful , my blood glucose is lower. I heard about a similar product on YouTube but found a good one here. Only my first month taking it. Can't wait to see if I continue to get low glucose readings.