UG

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Pleasant fragrance with no unpleasant additives.

These Herban Cowboy deodorants have been my favourite deodorants for quite a while now. They don't smell overpowering or artificial, but have a pleasant fragrance with no unpleasant additives. Also, they aren't too expensive and I find that they work well enough in all seasons. I’ve tried the Forest and Dusk fragrances and recommend both, especially if you’re looking for a more natural alternative to average store-bought deodorants.

10a167fa-b5d0-4ebc-a54a-82df768596c7
27844e4b-6988-4333-8d0a-5f9c2b66a889
02de0a49-8c78-4801-af90-cb6a75dc3eb0
a8615a55-9906-4f53-b79f-699a1b78f657

A perfect and not overpowering manly, woodsy smell. For me it lasts around 12 hours, that includes 45 mins weights lifting session, longer than that I haven't tried. I've used Everyman Jack(not bad), Duke Cannon(contains propylene glycol ) and Old Spice(contains propylene glycol) natural deodorants before, this one lasts longer. The dusk smell is so good, I've ordered the entire line of products - body wash, shave cream, aftershave and the cologne .

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the scent and the texture of the product. I use it every day, the quality is good and I think i got my moneys worth. I like the package, it's very practical and also easy to use. And the best thing for me is that it's vegan.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I am not a huge ‘deoderant person’ but I also don’t like going around funky. This gives me good odor-protection, and with ingredients that don’t make me feel like I am doing something awful to my skin.

9e8cd87c-925f-4da1-9976-6681987597e6
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The scent is nice actually I really loved the smell of this and also the smooth feeling on your armpit the quality is not that good though this is base on my experience when I use it. I think it's too gentle but at the end of the day you smell more like a bad odor. It's good when you apply it after shower but at the end of the day it stinks but this is base on my experience on this product.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I like the subtle forest / pine smell and value for the quantity. Surprisingly, it applies VERY dry / minimally, which was weird at first (versus more moist and smooth) but after some getting used to, I feel like it will last a LONG time since it applies so dry - which is actually ideal since I can't order deodorant often, but use it almost every day! :)

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

One of my two favorite scents from Herban Cowboy. This one, as you might tell from the name "Forest", has a clean, outdoorsy smell to it that's fairly long-lasting. Maybe a touch of pine? A nice scent to use for everyday, on the go use. These more natural deodorants don't contain antiperspirant chemicals, so it doesn't keep you dry, but the scent should last the day. Maybe in the summer you need to re-apply later in the day.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

the best quality deodorant I’ve ever used, the scent is so refreshing and it lasts through out the day. Also love the size and packaging it comes in. Really wish I stumbled upon this product a long time ago

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

good product. I have gone through three of these sticks and will keep using them as the deodorant works well all day and is non sticky and easy to apply. It doesn't crumble like some other stick deodorants do.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

High quality deodorant, with a wonderful scent, of freshness and cleanliness. Convenient and durable packaging, easily spread and non-sticky. Highly recommended for those who play sports or suffer from the smell of sweat