UG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

a great supplement for me to use. I take it a few times a week, since I take so many. In my 60's and do not take any big pharma on a regular basis a few only as needed... I have CFS and FM and General Anxiety. I keep controlled with supplements like magnesium malate and glynicate. Keto way of eating. Keeping blood sugar low sure helps my joints too

f4c78376-a5ff-421d-a92e-d67943a15090
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use many Herb Pharm products and love their high quality, specific blends. This one is no exception. I normally have excellent immunity (my last mild cold was over three years ago) but recently had a high fever, sore throat and back pain (thought it may have been covid exposure) but within four hours of taking this PLUS the Herb Pharm Virattack all symptoms were gone except for some residual tiredness the next morning. I am astounded and think these blends definitely helped. Symptoms like this would previously result in a cold but the symptoms literally came and went in hours (I also returned a negative RAT the following morning).

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

been using on my 6 year old and it worked - stopped the cold on its tracks. using on my 2.5 year old and it seems to be working also. with my 6 year old i put in water, with my 2.5 year old i put in juice - they both take it with no issues.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Heb pharm has great products. I like to take as many liquids as I can because they get throughout your body quicker. Take it anytime I feel like I may be coming down with something.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I always use this product during the winter months as it helps me avoid illnesses that are prevalent during that period of the year. I stay healthly!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Excellent product that probably should be used with slow entry as one benefit seems to be increasing the bodies metabolism. Product arrived as expected and was safely packaged.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I like that this immune booster is in liquid form. it's easier to take, but it tastes terrible. Still not sure if it's preventing sickness or it's a combination of supplements that I'm taking.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

A great product. I got it to boost immune system post covid.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Must have at all houses, special where is the kids.With first symptoms of flu really work excellent. 2 days and you are ok.