UG

Posted on May 11, 2022
Good

The flavor is minty and my son really loved it... he said it is refreshing 😄.. The quality is okay and cleans well but if you have very narrow space it would be a bit difficult because the string is a little thick... very gentle to the gum and teeth... the package is good...

2c2e7b23-4ec2-4bf5-aed8-bf5d7016b3f0
129bb763-1abf-4595-a4e2-647b49d78036
Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been looking for floss that are thick. I used Hello floss that was green packaging but iHerb only carried either mint or black packaging. this product tends to have a strong minty taste to it. if you don't like the mint tast, then go for the Hello green packaging floss that one is the best. I've been using the other Hello floss for a long period of time so it felt nice for the price I paid.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This is the best dental floss that I've found. It is flat, not round and wider than most flosses. So, it's stronger and really gets the work done. I also like that it is not in a paper dispenser. All those paper dispensers fall apart and become useless after the first couple of uses.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This floss package is really hard to pull the floss out of so i don't like that. Overall, the product works well enough (it's floss so it cleans your teeth as it should) but the flavor is a little bit too minty for me. Quality seems nice but would like more flavors and also refills would be good to minimize packaging waste.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I absolutely love using this floss and the quality and size is great for like a mini vacation or just for a back up and the flavor of it especially it’s minty i love it!!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Let's face it... it's just dental floss! But I'm giving it 5 stars for the cute packaging. Looks pretty on my bathroom shelf and reminds me to actually use it!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I was hoping this was going to be my go to dental floss but it's too thick for my flossing between my teeth. I like the Hello brand for the quality of their products but my teeth are just too close together to use it properly.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Repeated purchases, i stock up whenever iherb runs a promo

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Ugh. I dislike this floss. First of all, the awful packaging. It literally comes apart every time I use it. The whole thing just opens up as I pull the floss. Secondly, it’s way too waxy and thin and it comes apart as you floss. Was excited about it since it’s both vegan and cruelty free, but it’s a no for me for sure. I found the flossing process even more aggravating than it already is. I was ecstatic when I finally was done with it and honestly found myself using way too much at a time just so I can get rid of this thing. I definitely recommend Dr tung’s one instead. Less unnecessary frustration.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

It has a right thickness, pleasant taste and it simply does what it is supposed to do.