UG

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Great Taste and Convenience of a packet.

I like the convenience of these packets. Seem to be hard to find. Makes it easy if I want to carry some with me if I go out to a restaurant. Coconut sugar has a milder sweet taste which I like and I understand this sugar does not spike your blood sugar quickly. Iherb also has a great price.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I've been trying to get away from white sugar and found this alternative. It taste great. I wish it was in a bigger package because I would buy a larger size. I use two teaspoon serving in my coffee in the morning and benefit from the lower glycemic index. It's a great addition to my diet but can also be used in other recipes.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I used this multiple times from coffee to cookies and cakes. No one was able to tell the difference and it's a much healthier option than granulated sugar. iHerb also had quick delivery, which is always a plus. I haven't noticed a huge difference between the different coconut sugars - I've tried 4 so far all have been good.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been looking for a healthy sugar alternative. This one fits the bill. I like that this product is nongmo and does not have an artificial taste. It is also not as sweet as cane sugar.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Love the taste and swap it out in cooking to give a unique flavour to my food.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Perfect substitute in baking. Healthier and with a lower glycemic index and a mild taste. Not conconuty at all. Good reusable package.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It's healthier than all the sugars and works well in the recipes

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Tastes delightfully sweet with a light coconut flavor. It’s delicious in baked goods as a substitute for regular sugar.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A sweet and delicious touch to add to your baking :)

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

keeps fresh . love small packets healthier then sugar and tasty.