UG

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Quality is good. Ingredients are as stated. Suitable for young children. Young age. Hemp good. Package is attractive for kids. Turmeric taste. I love the mix of ingredients. Can take a few everyday. Gummi king with a crown boy logo. Helps with stomach. Improved anti inflammatory response. Goes well with diet food.

1ebba946-1e08-494f-b04c-98431fd23d76
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I was looking for a curcumin supplement for kids, and it needed to be safe for someone with a severe peanut allergy. My kids love the flavor of this gummy, even though they are normally not crazy about ginger. This is a great way to get them a dose of these powerful anti inflammatory substances every day. And I love that just one gummy is a full dose, because many other gummy products run out a lot faster and end up being pricey for two kids.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Brought it for me and my daughter it does have 60 gummies so it will lasts 1 month for us. Well it does help with detoxing the body so it is a good thing, the gummy taste funny, but not bad that u hate it, we will try it but so far it makes us feel good

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

These taste good but are a little spicy and a little gritty. If anything, they're a bit too sweet. (They're sweetened with organic cane sugar.) The quality is good. For anyone who might be allergic (like my son) or suffering from acid reflux, the ingredients include citric acid.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

My daughter loved the flavor of these. We have been taking turmeric daily since the pandemic began and these are a great way to add turmeric for children. They are an affordable and quality product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

good quality vitamins suitable for young age children. i received it in good packaging. it containts the best ingredients and minerals that's why i trust this brand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good quality but the taste is specific, so not all kids want them. But, for me 1 out of two is good enough 😁 Very good ingredients and great for children. Well packed.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good quality, really with anti inflammatory effect, I have R A, it really relieved my knee pain, the swelling on my fingers really subsided, the ingredients are reliably genuine, it improved my joint mobility.